Risk-free Value Treasury (RFV)
Risk Free Value Treasury
- The Risk-Free Value Treasury (RFV) is a separate wallet in the Libertas staking Protocol.
- Within LSP, the RFV is critical to the overall health of the Protocol’s Liquidity.
- The RFV is ensured and sustained by the token's purchase and sell fees, resulting in a positive rebase.
- The Libertas Treasury provides additional support.
- The RFV is a wallet that accumulates funds to help support the Liquidity pool and aids in stabilizing itself. This is especially important in the event of a sudden sell-off that depletes the liquidity pool. This can pose issues because liquidity permits the Libertas token to be bought and sold.
- The RFV acts as an additional backing to the liquidity pool.
- Additionally the Libertas Treasury acts as a secondary support for the RFV.
- 1% of the buy fees, 1% of sell fees and 3% of transfer fees are redirected automatically to the RFV treasury.
RFV Wallet Address: